Sunday 11 October 2009

7 Things About Me!

1)I'm a complete twilight geek, so i went to a convention and met KELLAN LUTZ, who i fell into his arms!

2)I love pink, its such an addiction

3)I'm deathly afraid of mask's, they make me want to be sick, and im going to a masked ball next weekend :S

4)I have a pet giant african land snail, called Marmite, because you either love it or you hate it

5)I'm 17 with my first driving lesson in a couple of weeks, but i still get a childs bus ticket (under 14) without a problem

6)Im going to India next summer, then China the year after, so my list of places i want to see before i die has been halfed!

7)I'm a total adrenalin junky!

xxxx

2 comments:

  1. thank you so much for your sweet comment and following =)
    wow, you're going to travel to quite some places!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Masks are scary actually, never really stopped to think about it before!

    ReplyDelete