Friday 25 September 2009

Shoe Fetish: the IT shoe!!!

So.....

This season 'THE' shoe is apparently a peep-toe, lace-up-your-foot little lovely


although i dont always pay thta much attention to what is actually in style, as often trends dont suit me that well, but i have fallen HEAD-OVER-HEELS for this styleTheese are Hermes and sooooo lovely, however they cost *GULP* £860

so slightly more in price range are theese absolute stunners from topshop I know they are not a peep toe, but they are just ridiculously prrrrreety

LILY Bow And Chain Sandal £70

IM IN LOOOOOVE!
XXXXXXX

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh I love those 2nd pair, they are sooo pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh! I'm addicted to shoes.. I honestly am!
    If my pay would allow me, I'd buy myself at least one new pair every single month!

    Btw, yes I'll write down some tips on how to apply cream blush :) With pictures! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some hot shoes! Thanks for commenting on the blog! But I think that you forgot to follow my blog. I have new entries, so please come back and join! http://ksdkemp-houseofkrystia.blogspot.com/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete