Monday 1 June 2009

For sale!







Sorry about the blurry picture, my camera is being fixed, basically it is a crochet rose, with a small pear in the middle its then on a hair clip. Its pretty delicate, and im really like it (lol im a good sales person!)

(the rose can also be sold on its own, i have loads of them and they live on all my bags, purses ect, so anything you want, or just for a chat email me!)

Basically since i was little i have love making these little flowers out of wool, and with all my exams i have started doing it again.

This would be fine, but i realised i have gone overboard, and now ive made a whole bunch, so i thought i would sell them if anyone wants them, just if you want one email me, i can do all sizes/colours!
e-m-i@hotmail.co.uk!!

The two reasons for selling them is because i really enjoy making them, also i am going to india in 2010, and i am trying to get what ever money i can lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment