Sunday 31 May 2009

dyed hair....HELP

For years and years i have wanted to dye my hair, and finally when i saw some cheap wash in wash out dye i decided to just go for it, and see if i likes it
So ive done it and i totally LOVE it, i thought it would be a really dull colour but its actually really vibrant, really really vibrant
this is a slight problem, because my parents are seriously against dyed hair, so i didnt tell them, and figured it wouldnt show

now if my camera was working i would take some awesome picture :P
but i cant, but my hair used to be a light brown and it is now a kinda copper, basically im in soo much toruble it is un believeable, i still have a towel round my head hiding it, ha ha

and advice is greatly needed

2 comments:

  1. Awww I was never allowed to dye my hair as a teenager!!! But I still did it anyway despite getting in trouble lol you are lucky to be able to get away with a box dye I wish I could, but sadly being blonde means salon visits only :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I hope you don't get in to too much trouble. If it isn't permenant, just rationalise it'll wash out soon ;)

    ReplyDelete